Just When You’re Comfortable in Your Own Skin, It Starts to Sag
by Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile
With the voice of a close friend, this clever and witty guide from bestselling duo Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile takes women through the new and sometimes challenging midlife phase, with chapters including:
- Redefining what beauty means after age 40… and that there is beauty after age 40!
- How to care for yourself when you’re also caring for growing children and aging parents
- Navigating midlife relationships and dating (did someone say dating apps??)
- Discovering new career paths and new meaning in your life
Whether married, single, widowed, divorced, with children or without, at some point women inevitably ask the question, “What’s next for me?” Here, they will find a road map for how to embrace and thrive in this new phase of life. With helpful quizzes, friendly advice, and inspiring quotes from women who have been there, this smart and engaging book gives readers the tools to turn a midlife crisis into a midlife opportunity. As seen on Oprah, Trisha and Amy share their own perspectives and experiences to bring clarity, guidance and support while reassuring readers they’re not only on the right track… but that the best years are still to come.
- 6.1 x 8 in.
- 208 pages
- Published in April, 2018
- ISBN-10 1452164339
- ISBN-13 9781452164335
- Published by Chronicle Books